Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Fuzzy Wuzzy

AC had some old friends visiting Friday, AZ and I went to meet up with them after dinner for some drink at Local 16. There must be something I am missing about Local 16, I am just not a fan. Strangers are always talking to you (not in the fun, nice way, in the creepy, I'm talking too close to your face way) and it's always too busy. I did have one great night there, but that's because it was a friend's birthday. We quickly moved on to Wonderland, much more my pace. Vest-Fabulous Furs (Faux)
Shirt-Gap
Jeans-Banana Republic
Boots-Frye
Watch-Target
Necklace-Ross Simons



a) Yes, I cleaned my room the next day.
b) The vest is faux, I love animals too.


Everyone else was wearing dresses and heels, I just wasn't to in to wearing the expected that night. I did feel like I should have been carrying a shot gun or something though.


Closer up shot of the vest. Excuse the mess!
I love this watch. It was about 15$ from Target, and I wear it all the time. S has this awesome Gold Rolex that I want to steal, but it was a gift from his dad, so it's off-limits. The cheap-o Target version will have to sustain me.

1 comment:

  1. I think they only let you carry shot guns to bars in Tennessee... but I love how you wore the unexpected to the bar. That is way more fun than wearing the same thing as everyone else!

    ReplyDelete