Friday, October 15, 2010

Asos expands to the US and provides some scalloped greatness

I have loved the UK retailer ASOS for a while. My college roomate E introduced me to the website. It's afforadable on a college/grad school budget, and you don't have to worry that you will see everyone else in it. It's less trendy than top shop (plus no Kate Moss, I can't stand her) and better quality than Mango. Although the weird UK sizing is really problematic when you have to pay astronomical shipping, so I was thrilled to hear in Lucky that they have opened a US website! My suggestion: size up.


Browsing the website,
I found the great light scalloped pieces. I love the femine prep vibe mixed with a little scale vibe, like Marion Cotillard's Oscar dress. (Or Blair Waldorf in that Marc Jacobs number on GG.)

I might grab one as a last nod to summer before I disappear into sweaters and boots.



1 comment:

  1. I saw this too! This could actually convince me to order something online... even though it just doesn't have the same appeal to me as in store shopping.

    ReplyDelete