Monday, September 27, 2010

Look at that Friggin Hipster

On me:


Hat: Urban Outfitters


Jumper: Nordstrom (not sure what brand)


Tank: American Apparell


Sunglasses: H&M


Vest: Mango




My roommates and I have an affinity for theme parties. It might be our sorority past. This is the four of us dressed up for our hipster party! (We look ridiculous when we try not to smile, because of course, hipsters don't smile.)





Everyone had a really good time. Here is a picture of all the girls (plus S) in our living room. We bought PBR and Natty Bo and hit up the Red Derby and Wonderland. I have some pretty fun friends!




I am headed to Kentucky this weekend for the National Women's MBA conference, so I will be posting some professional attire. Stark contrast from the fedora and jumper.



J wins for best T-shirt!

1 comment:

  1. I like that in the picture with your roommates you decided to make hipster faces too. Very appropriate.

    ReplyDelete