Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Lazy Tuesday

I haven't had a day that isn't stuffed full of classes and going to the office in quite a while. Today I have been trying to unpack and get some homework done. Took a nice long Trader Joe's trip too. My roommate and I are trying a new-to-us Pho place in our neighborhood for dinner.

Shirt-Jcrew
Scarf-Pashmina from trip to Italy
Skirt-Forever 21
Shoes-Steve Madden
Glasses-Oliver Peoples

Today is one of those days when you really love DC. Fall here is amazing, it lasts for weeks and the colors are breathtaking. It makes me love academia, tweed, scarves and red wine.

As you can see, I moved! This is my new kitchen. I finally moved into the district, I am living with four friends. It's been an adjustment, but now I am starting to understand why people love this city. (It's a city for nerds, more thoughts on that later.)

No comments:

Post a Comment