Thursday, September 23, 2010

Feeling Fancy

As I mentioned in my last post, I went to a black tie event tonight. It was at the Four Seasons Georgetown, it was a fundraising event for Second Chance Employment. This non-profit does some absolutely phenomenal work, check it out: http://www.scesnet.org/ It's great to work for a company that is commitment to non-profts such as this one.

Dress: BCBG

Shoes: Zara

Bag: Kate Spade


I realize that this outfit isn't particularly exciting. When I am dressing for something where my boss is there, the first thing in my mind is appropriateness. Doesn't make for particularly stylish outfits, but I think it's very important to be conservative at the right times.


This is the jewelry I wore. In my house, it's a tradition for a girl to get her first strand of real pearls on her 18th birthday. The ring was my mother's. She never wore it and I love it, so she surprised my on my 21st birthday by having it re-sized and gave it to me. My mom loaned the earrings to me for my debutant ball, and I just never gave them back. Basically, my mom gives the best gifts ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment