Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Beautiful Places

My brother and my mom have amazing photography skills. I was convinced that I could develop them, so in my quest to be just like my older brother I took the same photography class that he did at our high school. I quickly learned that I have next to no artistic talent... I have since given up hope, and appreciate their great photos instead.

My parents went on another weekend road trip in New Mexico. They went to Bosque del Apache and Socorro, here are a few highlights from my mother:
Bosque del Apache



Snow geese at Bosque del Apache












This shot reminds me of the road I grew up on.












My brother took a motorcycle trip through Colorado and took some amazing pictures. He lives in Denver, where I used to live before I moved to DC for grad school. I miss it every day.

Isn't this shot amazing??




His bike and the mountains.

















The ski tracks in this shot just kill me. I miss skiing so much... Open mountain, untouched snow, it's bliss.

1 comment:

  1. I love love love the first one you posted that your mom took, and the first one you posted that your brother took. Those should be in frames!

    ReplyDelete