Saturday, July 3, 2010

Trying Again

I started this blog at the end of last summer when I was going back to school for a Masters. That was a bad decision, my first year was made up of not sleeping, basically moving into the case rooms at school, and not putting any effort into the way I looked. My friend has a great blog, http://loveatfirstshop.blogspot.com/ and she inspired me to try and start again!


My friends and I went to a dive bar in college park (it is actually connected to a liquor store) and this is what I wore.
Shorts- Forever 21
Shoes- Steve Madden
Top- Nordstrom (I forgot what brand)
Necklace-American Eagle

Has anyone been in American Eagle lately? I hadn't been in there since I was about 17, but now that I am on a student budget again I popped in. They have some pretty great cotton basics, and some cute costume jewelry.

No comments:

Post a Comment