Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Going Away Dinner

I am moving to Maryland from Colorado next week, and my friends took me to a going away dinner last night.


The location was a surprise, but I somehow guessed it. We went to My Brother's Bar. It's a Denver mainstay, been around for years. They serve burgers and beer, but unlike other places they have no TVs and play classical music. There is no sign outside, you just have to know where you are going.


My clothes are mostly packed away in boxes, but I left one outfit out just in case. I'm glad I did! I love this dress, even though it is French Connection I think it has a Spanish feel to it. (I am still not used to posing in pictures by myself, hence the uncomfortable smile.)
Dress: French Connection
Shoes: Jack Rogers
Earrings: Gift
Necklace: I don't remember...
Bangles: Mixture of places, mostly from Indian street vendors in New Mexico
Ring: Bought at the Indian Arts Festival in Santa Fe



Here is a closer picture of my jewelry. It's a little hard to see, but the hoops have a pretty etching on them.





1 comment:

  1. i love this dress! and love the jewelry that you paired with it, the necklace makes the outfit pop for sure. =)

    ReplyDelete